Reporting to: PC Lab & ED Manager
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Department/Division: Data Analytics
Main Purpose/Job Summary: We are looking for exceptional people to work in our eDisclosure services division where we provide support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes and investigations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects throughout all stages of the EDRM, including, scoping, collection, processing, review and production/presentation
- Operate processing and review tools, specifically Clearwell and Nuix
- Respond to requests for support from clients
- Reporting of process against budget and timeframe to the project manager
- Deliver review training to clients in person and over online meetings
- Capture of data from servers, bespoke systems and email clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Understanding of Network architecture and knowledge of large scale software deployments
Required Skill Set & Experience:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience of working on e-disclosure projects, covering the entire EDRM
- Experience of using processing tools preferably Nuix
- Experience of using e-disclosure platforms preferably Clearwell
- Experience of using forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
- Awareness of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of network architecture and large scale software deployments is desirable
Essential Degree level qualification in a technical subject
Core Role Competencies:
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conscientious and reliable
- Solution focussed
Competencies (some or all of these MAY be assessed during the process)
- Excellent level of knowledge of standard operating procedures to pass imaging competency test
- Good level of technical knowledge
- Good level of knowledge of CCL’s case management system
- Effective Communication
- Personal Awareness
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
- Accuracy of work
- High attention to detail
Other Role Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years UK residency
- Full driving license
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
CCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.