Position: Forensic Consultant – Middle East
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
With our partners, we design and deliver intuitive, trusted and leading cybersecurity, forensics, governance, risk and compliance solutions that are customized to achieve the required results, whilst being admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
WHO ARE WE?
Established in 1999, Credence Security, a PAN-EMEA speciality distributor, is a leader in cybersecurity, forensics, governance, risk and compliance. With headquarters in Dubai and regional offices in Johannesburg, Nairobi and London, we are a pure-play provider of security and forensics solutions, to both public and private sector enterprises across Europe, Middle East, Africa and India, through a select network of specialist resellers.
Unlike most other distributors, we take a consultative ‘value-add’ solution approach, we collaborate with our partners and their customers to understand their needs, both from a technology and business perspective, and then work very closely with our partners to deliver tailor-made solutions. Working closely with globally recognized, award-winning vendors including AccessData, BlackBag, Digital Guardian, Digital Intelligence, F-Secure, Fidelis CyberSecurity, Magnet Forensics, RedSeal, Thales and Trustwave, Credence Security delivers best-in-class, Cybersecurity & Forensics technologies and solutions that protect organizations against advanced persistent threats, malicious adversaries and internal malpractice.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Seeking a highly-motivated Forensic Consultant to take ownership for the execution of technical wins, driving revenue and pipeline. The right candidate will be adept at providing support in the sales process with new and existing clients and partner and will help meet or exceed sales goals. The consultant will support our organization by advancing awareness and knowledge of industry leading forensic vendors to our target market segments.
You will be responsible for organizing, planning and directing all aspects of the pre-sales engagement. Will provide support to the channel partners on enablement of their team in order to sell Credence Security’s digital forensics products and services. This candidate will play a key role in helping to advance our position as a PAN-EMEA specialty distributor. You will be presented as a subject matter expert and this role will interact with all areas of our business.
- Communicate effectively with different client and partner organizations both internally and externally to meet needs of Credence Security’s Commercial Products.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert as it relates to digital forensics and the vendors, we represent
- Provide support to the Marketing team by being a featured contributor to the Forensic Fundamentals Portal and researching and writing posts and white papers on digital forensics topics
- Create and present informative webinars on Credence Security’s digital forensics products and thought leadership content to groups of forensic professionals
- Attend trade shows to support the marketing and sales team
- Provide effective and compelling demos of Credence Security’s digital forensics products in both a one on one and group setting
- Effectively lead instructional, hands-on labs in a classroom like environment
- Provide feedback to our vendors as it relates to shaping new products
- Conduct training by creating learning manuals, presentations and related training materials to ensure materials are current with product releases
- Travel throughout the region to support sales activities, marketing and training events is a requirement
- Resolve customer complaints to ensure a favourable outcome is reached on the customer’s behalf as well as the companies
- Troubleshoot complex software applications utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis, and operating system configuration of our vendors tools or third-party products
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in market
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital forensics position in either corporate or law enforcement environment
- Ability to travel
- Outgoing personality; you thrive in environments where you are the subject matter expert, eager to present and share your knowledge in small or large groups
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and share your technical expertise
- Experience working with numerous digital forensics tools
- Experience in investigations and report creation
- Experience in researching forensics trends and technology
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Self-starter; comfortable with seeking out new opportunities to help advance Credence Security’s position within the Forensics community
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- To perform this job successfully, it is preferred that the individual possesses industry certifications such as ACE, CFCE, ENCE, CISSP and SCERS.
- Team Player and positive personality is a MUST
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced skills in computer hardware, Windows operating systems and file systems (with working knowledge of Linux and OSX).
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to leverage advanced tools such as Virtual Appliances (VMare, Citrix).
- Networking and security infrastructure devices and applications (firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, IP Networking)
- Architectural knowledge of major enterprise applications (operating systems, standard business applications, web-based applications, etc.)
- Network protocols, troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IIS.
- Scripting language such as PERL or Python
- Network packet tools (Netwitness, Wireshark, Snort)
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must be able to obtain a Government clearance if required
- Must possess strong enterprise infrastructure background
- Although the position is based in Dubai, you will travel the region frequently so must be able to travel regularly 50-75% of time on a regional basis
- To fully perform the essential duties of the job, an individual should be able to multi-task and understand process to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and skills
- An individual should be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and prioritise in order to meet or exceed project requirements and deadlines
MORE INFO: https://credencesecurity.com/forensic-consultant-middle-east-dubai-uae/